Monday, May 23, 2005

Razorjack on LMR!

Excellent post, my swash-buckling brotha! :)

First I gotta give props to you and Woodhaven! You've
both been putting up some EXCELLENT posts lately. The
fact that you guys are succeeding in Boston none the
less, is quite impressive! Having lived there for 3
years, I know how tough it is to PU there.

Maybe I'll come and visit Boston next year and you
guys can teach me some stuff! LOL! :)

Getting back on topic now! :)

I agree with everything you wrote about the 2 kinds of
LMR.

You know me bro, I'm a lazy-ass bastard that doesn't
like to make things too complicated! :)

So I found one way to deal with BOTH kinds of LMR. I
don't do the freeze outs or Riker's 3 rules, etc. I
found that chicks really just want a VERBAL
reassurance, that's all.

Here's a couple of examples:

Once at a night club I get hit on by a party chick and
we've been talking and kinoing each other for about 20
min.

HB: We better be careful about where this is going.
RJ(remove kino but no freeze out): Ah it's OK, we
don't have to have sex.
HB(looking stunned): But what if I want sex though?!!
RJ(fire up kino again): Well that can be arranged too!
Let's get outta here!

Grab her hand, out the club, into a cab and back to my
place to take care of business! :)

Last week, I get hit on by a chick who's friend I
hooked up with a few months ago. This chick is NOT the
party type as she's completely sober and telling me
how jealous she was of her friend getting with me when
I was totally her type! :)

Anyways she was looking for a relationship with me. We
left the club to get coffee and we got kino and make
out happening:

RJ: Hey, you think you can give me a ride home later.
HB: Sure.
RJ: Since you live outside of town and it's getting
late, why don't you spend the night at my place and
drive home in the morning.
HB: But we've only just met.
RJ(remove kino): Ah it's OK, we don't have to have
sex.
HB(looking stunned): Well if you don't want to have
sex with me, then I'm definitely not going to your
place!

So we drive back to my place. Keep in mind that we
still haven't exchanged numbers yet. I'm trying to
escalate, she's getting horny but keeps resisting her
own urges. Finally it's late and she says she really
needs to go home. I tell her OK, no problem.

My whole attitude was that it didn't matter one-way or
the other if we had sex or not, I was glad to have met
her. She goes out the door and waiting for me to
suggest that we exchange numbers, but I never do.

I just tell her it was great meeting her and that she
should drive carefully since it was dark outside. She
leaves as I close the door. 10 minutes later there is
a knock on my door, guess who it is? :)

HB: My car won't start, is it OK if I stay here
tonight and call a tow truck tomorrow?
RJ: Yeah sure, no problem.

Then she strips down to her thong and jumps into bed
with me. We then proceed to get down for the next 4
hours! :)

Would you guys be surprised if I told you that her car
MIRACULOUSLY started up the next day? :)

Indifference my brotha! You gotta make it look like
sex doesn't matter one way or another to you. Works 2
ways:

1. For the party chicks, it's like a blow to their
ego! "Doesn't he find me attractive enough to have sex
with or maybe he thinks I'm not good at sex? I'll show
him!" :)

2. For normal chicks that want more than just sex,
they realize that they will lose you if they don't do
what they REALLY wanted to do. The whole reason for
them holding out on sex was NOT to lose you in the
first place. When you show them that is exactly what
will happen if they don't get with it, then they come
around! :)

-Razorjack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home